Buckingham’s Large Staple Stick is used for installing utility staples. Load the staple stick or multiple sticks and get quick and easy access to your staples while working a pole.
When storing the staple stick, the ½” diameter attachment hole located in the end of the staple stick is designed to allow the stick to be stored on a Buckingham Gated Handline Carrier (2402G) or a BuckTender (2404). Standard carabiners will also suffice if attached to an approved point on a user’s body belt or full body harness.
- Holds 10 staples of varying diameters (0.150” – 0.162”) up to 1” wide.
- Protects gloves and fingers when hammering staples.
- Prevents staples from being dropped or flying when staples are not hit square.
- Convenient ½” attachment hole for storing.
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
Small Staple Stick (holds 12 smaller sized staples). Order: 574
|Product Name:||Large Staple Stick|
|Staple Compatibility:||(0.150” – 0.162” Dia.) up to 1” wide|
|Attachment Hole Diameter:||0.5"|
|Made in USA?:||Yes|
Other fine products
- New Products
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Climber Accessories
- Climbing Aids
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket-Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair