*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
Buckingham’s Small Staple Stick is used for installing utility staples. Load the staple stick or multiple sticks and get quick and easy access to your staples while working a pole.
When storing the staple stick, the ½” diameter attachment hole located in the end of the staple stick is designed to allow the stick to be stored on a Buckingham Gated Handline Carrier (2402G) or a BuckTender (2404). Standard carabiners will also suffice if attached to an approved point on a user’s body belt or full body harness.
- Holds 12 staples of varying diameter (0.140” – 0.150”) up to 7/8” wide.
- Protects gloves and fingers when hammering staples.
- Prevents staples from being dropped or flying when staples are not hit square.
- Convenient ½” attachment hole for storing.
Large Staple Stick (holds 10 larger sized staples). Order: 574L
|Product Name:||Small Staple Stick|
|Staple Compatibility:||(0.140” – 0.150” Dia.) up to 7/8” wide.|
|Attachment Hole Diameter:||0.5"|
|Made in USA?:||Yes|
Other fine products
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Climber Accessories
- Climbing Aids
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket-Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair