*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
The Buck Arc Rated Extreme Harness™ is constructed of Nomex®/Kevlar® webbing that has a nearly 800-degree char temperature. Unlike other Kevlar® harnesses, this webbing is less abrasive and softer to the touch, which makes it perfect for those working long days in the bucket. Originally developed exclusively as a bucket truck harness for one of the largest electric utilities in the country, the Buck Arc Rated Extreme Harness™ is now available to the public!
Buckingham’s Arc Rated Extreme Harness™ is an ‘X’ style full body harness that has a U-shaped design that spreads the opening around the neck to eliminate the irritation of webbing against the neck.
- This harness is constructed of Nomex®/Kevlar® webbing and has a nearly 800-degree char temperature.
- Interlocking 9KV rated dielectric hardware.
- Web loop dorsal and sternal attachment points.
- Lanyard parking attachment.
- Dual suspension trauma straps.
- Easy vertical length adjustments.
*Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.
*Available in S, M, L or XL.
|Product Name:||Arc Rated Extreme Harness™|
|Material:||Nomex® / Kevlar®|
|Hardware:||9KV rated dielectric hardware|
|Leg Strap:||Nylon w/ dielectric interlocking buckles|
|Shoulder/Leg Pad Type:||N/A|
|Dorsal Attachments:||Web Loop|
|Sternal Attachments:||Web Loop|
|Size:||S - XL|
|Body Belt Attachment:||No|
|Product Type:||Fall Arrest / Fall Restraint|
|User Weight Capacity:||Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.|
|Standards:||ASTM F887, ANSI Z359|
|Made in USA?:||Yes|
Other fine products
- New Products
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Climber Accessories
- Climbing Aids
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket-Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair