*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
The Buck LeverJust™with Tough Rope is a light weight Adjustable Positioning Lanyard (APL) which features Buckingham’s all new LeverGrab™ Length Adjusting Device (LAD), aluminum hardware and a wear resistant TrebleKern rope. TrebleKern is constructed with an energy absorbing nylon core, red braided polyester inner cover (red wear indicator) and an abrasion and heat resistant Technora outer cover that eliminates the need for a wear guard. The new Buckingham LeverGrab™ LAD allows for easy onehanded adjustment of your APL. This lightweight APL is easy to use and specially designed for use on Towers, Substation and any structure where wear is an issue.
Key features include:
- 11.65 MM. TrebleKern Tough rope with a red wear indicator to alert the user of excessive wear.
- The New Buck LeverGrab™ LAD easily adjusts with one hand and is fully adjustable while under load, making length adjustment easier. Meets ANSI Z359.3 standard.
- This versatile lanyard can be used for positioning, suspension or rescue.
- For use by right or left-handed users.
- A stitched eye on the tail of the rope allows the user to easily stow the excess tail on either the BuckTender (PN 2404) or Handline Carrier (PN 2402).
- The ANSI Z359.12 3600 lbf. rated gate aluminum hardware reduces the overall weight.
- Maximum user weight of 350 lbs. when fully equipped.
- Meets applicable OSHA regulations, ASTM F887, and ANSI standards.
- The 1/2” Kernmantle version makes this product equally appealing to the arborist.
* Also available in 6’, 7, 9’ and 10’ lengths. Please contact Buckingham Mfg. Co. for additional lengths or styles.
|Product Name:||The Buck LeverJust™ with ToughRope|
|Connector Type:||Locking Snaphook & Double Locking Carabiner/td>|
|Material Type:||11.65 mm TrebleKern Rope|
|Adjustable Type:||Buck LeverGrab|
|Red Wear Center:||Yes|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs|
|Product Type:||Work Positioning|
Meets applicable OSHA regulations, ASTM F887, and ANSI standards
LeverGrab meets ANSI Z359.3 standard.
|Made in USA?||YES|
Other fine products
- New Products
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Climber Accessories
- Climbing Aids
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket-Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair