**Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
The BuckBlock™ Climbing System was designed in conjunction with Arborists Scott Winningham and Scott Prophett, made by Arborist for Arborist.
- Designed to ease climbing while reducing premature wear on climbing lines and eliminate damage to tree limbs that is created from friction.
- Allows user to install the blocks high into a tree without climbing
- Blocks are set and removed from the ground or another tree using a plastic ball or throwline and throw bag
- Dual housings are colored to distinguish which block has small opening to anchor the plastic ball for setup
- Once system is set, the two part rope channel snaps together using powerful magnets within the self-aligning frame.
- Engineered to be lightweight, provide better bend radius for rope, and improve running surface with its dual rotating sheaves.
The BuckBlocks™ Climbing System is designed to be used by an individual with a maximum weight of 350 lbs. when fully equipped. Sheave capacity: 1/2″ climbing rope. Available in a variety of sizes.
*Make sure to check out Bucks Assortment of throw bags and line for even more accessibility for setup.
Other fine products
- New Products
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Climber Accessories
- Climbing Aids
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket-Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair