The New Lightweight Design EZ Squeeze™ offers superb Wood Pole Fall Restriction capabilities and easy one handed outer strap adjustment through use of Buckingham’s patent-pending WebGrab™ with the New BuckHorn Adjustment Lever. This new component allows EZ length adjustment of the outer strap, without the need for the user to remove their weight from the device. With just a flick of the wrist, users can adjust the strap in and just tapping the BuckHorn™ to adjust out.
- Bucks new wear resistant TrebleKern Tough Rope is constructed with an energy absorbing nylon core, red braided polyester inner cover (red wear indicator) and an abrasion and heat resistant Technora outer cover that eliminates the need for a wear guard. No more jamming of your wear guard!
- The New EZ Squeeze™ also features a Loop Handle on the outer strap that provides a more ergonomic position for the user’s hands while ascending or descending.
- The EZ Squeeze™ handle has now been improved by reinforcing the handle to provide more rigidity, which makes ascending and descending easier.
- The new design & placement provides user with easier lateral movement by preventing rope from coming in contact with the handle.
- This improvement also moves the handle forward putting your hands more in-line, which closely simulates the old feeling of “hitchhiking.”
- Through use of the BuckGrab™, the EZ Squeeze™ features easy one handed adjustment of the inner rope strap, and based on user’s preference, can easily be configured to use a rope or web strap.
- One disconnect point when climbing over an obstruction.
- Easily used by right or left handed users.
- Red warning center within straps to facilitate visual inspection for excessive wear.
- 3600 lbf. gate rated hardware.
- Its modular design makes it easy to change out worn or damaged components or straps in the field.
*Because of its numerous available configurations, the EZ Squeeze™ fits many climbing styles and needs.
*This unit is rated for a 350 lb. user when fully equipped and is manufactured, tested and inspected to meet the applicable requirements of the ASTM F887 standard.
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
|Product Name:||EZ Squeeze™ with Tough Rope|
|Body Belt Connector Type:||Carabiners|
|Body Belt Connector Material:||Steel|
|Inner Strap Material:||ToughRope|
|Inner Adjustment Type:||Aluminum BuckGrab|
|Outer Strap Length:||36"|
|Outer Strap Material:||Neoprene Impregnated Nylon|
|Outer Strap Adjustment Type:||ALuminum WebGrab|
|Pole Size:||Up to Class 1, 65' pole & 50" circumference|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs|
|Made In USA:||Yes|
EZ Squeeze Product Review (DOWNLOAD)
Introducing The EZ Squeeze (DOWNLOAD)
The EZ Squeeze Retrofit Kit (DOWNLOAD)
TRAINING - EZ Squeeze (DOWNLOAD)
Instructions / Warnings
SuperSqueeze™ & EZ Squeeze™ Instructions & Warnings
Body Belts & Positioning Straps
SuperSqueeze™ Serration Grips
Positioning Device with WebGrab™
SuperSqueeze™ / EZ Squeeze™ Replacement Parts
Other fine products
- New Products
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Climber Accessories
- Climbing Aids
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket-Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair