*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
Buckingham’s Ez Squeeze™ now features the all new Buck LeverGrab™ (LAD). The LeverGrab™ was specifically designed to allow users to lengthen without removing weight from the inner rope of the Ez Squeeze™. The new LAD easily adjusts with one hand and is fully adjustable while under load, making length adjustments much easier. This version also comes with Buckingham's new wear-resistant Tough Rope that is constructed with an energy absorbing nylon core, red braided polyester inner core cover (red wear indicator) and an abrasion and heat resistant Technora outer jacket that eliminates the need for a wear guard. No more jamming of your wear guard! The New Lightweight Design EZ Squeeze™ offers superb Wood Pole Fall Restriction capabilities and allows for the easiest and most functional inner and outer length adjustments in the industry!
- New LeverGrab™ for easier adjustments of your inner rope. The LeverGrab™ meets ANSI Z359.3 standards.
- The New Buck LeverGrab™ LAD easily adjusts with one hand and is fully adjustable while under load, making length adjustment easier.
- Easy one handed outer strap adjustment through use of Buckingham’s patent-pending WebGrab™ with the New BuckHorn™ Adjustment Lever. With just a flick of the wrist, users can adjust the strap in and just tapping the BuckHorn™ to adjust out.
- The New EZ Squeeze™ also features a Loop Handle on the outer strap that provides a more ergonomic position for the user’s hands while ascending or descending.
- The EZ Squeeze™ handle has now been improved by reinforcing the handle to provide more rigidity, which makes ascending and descending easier.
- The new design & placement provides user with easier lateral movement by preventing rope from coming in contact with the handle.
- This improvement also moves the handle forward putting your hands more in-line, which closely simulates the old feeling of “hitchhiking.”
- Only one disconnect point when climbing over an obstruction.
- Easily used by right or left-handed users.
- Red warning center within straps to facilitate visual inspection for excessive wear.
- 3600 lbf. gate rated hardware.
- Its modular design makes it easy to change out worn or damaged components or straps in the field.
*Because of its numerous available configurations, the EZ Squeeze™ fits many climbing styles and needs.
*This unit is rated for a 350 lb. user when fully equipped and is manufactured, tested and inspected to meet the applicable requirements of the ASTM F887 standard.
|Product Name:||EZ Squeeze™ with LeverGrab™|
|Body Belt Connector Type:||Double Action Carabiners|
|Body Belt Connector Material:||Steel|
|Inner Strap Material:||Tough Rope|
|Inner Adjustment Type:||LeverGrab|
|Outer Strap Material:||Neoprene Impregnated Nylon|
|Outer Strap Adjustment Type:||Aluminum WebGrab|
|Pole Size:||Up to Class 1, 65' Pole & 50" Circumference|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
LeverGrab™ meets ANSI Z359.3
|Made in USA?:||Yes|
Other fine products
- New Products
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Climber Accessories
- Climbing Aids
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket-Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair