*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
Tired of dragging out hydraulic hoses to drive a ground rod? The Ground Pounder™ was designed by a lineman who knows about driving ground rods. Quickly and safely drive standard 5/8” and 1/2” ground rods with both feet on the ground.
The Ground Pounder™ handle slides over the ground rod to safely contain the rod while the weighted end drives the rod down. The length of the handle allows for a full striking stroke while the weight does all the work.
When the handle is flush with the ground, turn the Ground Pounder™ over and use the flat end to finish the drive.
Weight: 19 lbs. Length: 45 in.
- For use on 5/8” and ½” Ground Rods
- Safe and easy to use
- No more dragging hydraulic lines
- This tool is specifically designed to install ground rods only.
- Always wear safety gear, including glasses, ear plugs or sound deafening headphones, and tight fitting gloves.
- Do not use this tool around live electrical equipment or energized lines.
- Before installing any ground rods, locate all underground utilities and call Miss Utility or 811
- This tool is NOT a sledge hammer.
Other fine products
- Arborist Equipment
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Climber Accessories
- Climbing Aids
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket-Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair